Your Sedona Wedding Planner AZ
My name is Laura Marolakos and I look forward to speaking with you about your upcoming wedding and our services. As your Sedona AZ Wedding Event Planner, I'm excited to work with you to create the wedding of your dreams! Whether your event is large or small, formal or informal, indoor or outdoor, my distinctive, innovative Sedona wedding planning style will create for you an exquisite, harmonious, unforgettable wedding, one that will be affectionately remembered through the years!
Our goal as your Heart of Sedona wedding planner is to give shape to your dreams and eliminate any unnecessary stress by organizing the many details of your wedding. With an eye for detail, we will assist you in choosing the right wedding and reception venue along with hotel, resort or B&B accommodations, and find the right musician, photographer, videographer, floral designer, wedding cake… all as part of our unlimited planning, consulting and day-of coordination services. No other destination equals the scenic splendor of Sedona's red rock mountains, which is one of my special delights in being an Arizona wedding planner!
About my background
My professional career began many years ago. Upon graduation from Parsons School of Design in New York City, I worked as creative director for the Perry Ellis America collection. Eventually I went on to create my own business of Couture and Bridal Collections for major fashion stores around the country… including Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman to name a few.
After moving to Hollywood, California years later, I redirected my talents in beauty, styling and design towards a new career as Costume Designer, Wardrobe Supervisor and Costumer for major Hollywood films and TV. Little did I know then how my background in design and the film industry was preparing me for my future role as a wedding planner AZ. Besides creating the right look and wardrobe for a character or scene, my work in Hollywood involved organizing and coordinating crew members, craftsmen, support teams as well as facilitating wardrobe budgets and working directly with actors, directors and producers to create a common vision.
Creating weddings with "beauty, style & grace"... Sedona wedding planner AZ
Eight years ago I settled in Sedona full time. Free from a high-profile life style, my spirit was fed daily by Sedona's natural beauty. The serenity and peace afforded me by this simpler life style led to unique opportunities and opened this newest avenue to use my gifts and talents… crafting and organizing weddings in Sedona as a wedding planner AZ. Becoming a Sedona Arizona Wedding Events Planner was just perfect for me! Having been guided to leave the hustle and bustle of the 'glamorous worlds of film and fashion' I realized that I was ready to get back to my yoga practice, my spiritual center… this is where Andrew and I met. The rest, they say, is history.
My work with Andrew as a Sedona wedding planner AZ has helped our business to flourish and has given me the opportunity to create amazing, heartfelt, one-of-a-kind-events! We as Heart of Sedona wedding planners look forward to working with you on creating your most memorable moments with beauty, style and grace!
Our planning & coordination services
As AZ wedding planners at Heart of Sedona Weddings we're frequently asked by brides, "What is it exactly that you do as wedding planners Sedona and why might I need your services?" Following is a detailed, step-by-step description of what our services offer you.
"Prior to" your wedding day
- Unlimited personal, phone & skype meetings with your Sedona wedding planner AZ.
- Help to design & create a Theme for your event.
- Organize you, the bride, and keep you on track in terms of timing, things to accomplish.
- Refer qualified vendors based on your desires, for example: venues, florists, wedding cake bakers, musicians, photographers, videographers, musicians, DJ’s, hair, make-up, limos, tours, spa's, rehearsal dinners, etc.
- Review and confirm all Vendor contracts
- Work with & consistent follow-up with all Vendors on your behalf by your AZ wedding planner. Arrange meetings & tastings as necessary.
- Prepare Master Timeline & Schedule of the day's events for Vendors as well as Bridal Party & Guests.
- Continuous contact by your Sedona wedding planner with all Vendors as well as two weeks & day prior to event to reconfirm date, times and any last minute changes.
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination.
- Marriage license assistance & legal name change assistance.
- Receiving of shipped items by your AZ wedding planner, for example: bridal gowns, favors, gifts, etc.
- Professional steaming of brides dress complimentary. (There is a fee to steam bridesmaids, flower girls, mom's dresses).
"Day of" your wedding
- Oversee & coordinate all vendors on site from the beginning to the end of your wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly! (I’m the point of contact person on the day!)
- Coordinate & facilitate the moving of Guests & Bridal Party by your Sedona wedding planner, especially when events are at multiple locations. As well as Bridal Procession lineup for Ceremony.
- Site preparation & overseeing of Catering (making sure everything is perfect & keeping the evening flowing without a hitch). This also includes the receiving of, by your AZ wedding planners, rental items for the reception, such as: tables, chairs, linens, floral arrangements, etc.
- Installation of place cards/favors/menu cards/programs.
- Installation of chair covers/linens.
- Reception set-up and decoration overseeing.
Note: Additional assistant / site coordinator for groups over 45 may be necessary (additional fees required)
Our planning and coordination services are to help you with all of the above details (and more) in order to keep your stress to a minimum. On your wedding day you won't need to think about details, because we'll take care of making sure that everything runs smoothly. It's your job to be present and in the moment with your family, children, friends and the man you're marrying… Best wishes, Laura
Outdoor Packages »